Located near the end of a quiet street in Noe Valley, 545 Valley is the stunning hill-top abode you've been waiting for. First built in 1967, this modern masterpiece was stripped to the studs and rebuilt, and now features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, stunning architecture (including a floating staircase with LED handrail) and a large roof deck perfect for enjoying stunning views of the valley and the bay beyond. The Thermador appliance package and a gorgeous fully-retractable door in the kitchen provide the perfect setting for indoor-outdoor entertaining--allowing you to take full advantage of the SECOND large deck with views.
The master bedroom features a Juliet balcony, enormous closet and a spa-like bathroom with two-person soaking tub and walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms, bath and loft area finish off the second floor. Downstairs you will find an additional bedroom or family room, a 300 bottle environmentally-cooled wine cellar with lots of additional storage. With a gorgeous tiered yard and a true two-car garage, this home is a must see.
The neighborhood is a perfect quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of city living, but is also convenient to the fabulous boutiques, restaurants and night-life for which Noe Valley and the Castro are famous.
• 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
• Reimagined floor plan to add over 1,000 square feet of living space and create a modern, open feel
• Rear deck with Bay views off of kitchen/family room
• Roof deck with panoramic views of the Bay and city
• Floating staircase with LED handrail
• Thermador Appliance package meet Energy Star ratings
• Beautiful Carrera marble countertops
• Sustainable bamboo flooring
• 300 bottle environmentally cooled wine cellar with storage
• True two-car garage-No more “tandem tango”
• Built-in surround sound, HDMI connections & CAT 5 wiring
• Dual-pane, energy efficient windows throughout
• Gorgeous tiered yard with landscaping
• Contemporary plumbing fixtures with efficient dual-flush toilets
• Central heat with 92% AFUE furnace with new ducting throughout
• Dual-zone NEST thermostats
• New PEX water piping, ABS drain and waste system and gas piping
• New high-efficiency water heater with quick recovery and engineered distribution to provide almost on demand hot water